TIME to DETOX!


In these very strange times, it is more important than ever to protect our health and keep our immune systems strong. Sometimes, even those who normally wouldn't consider a vaccine are now facing the possibility of the decision to take one. I am one of them. I usually opt out as I feel I have a very strong immune system with optimal Vitamin D3 levels. I also have tools at my disposal (supplements and foods) that would help me overcome much of what I could come down with.


That being said, I will probably get the Covid-19 vaccine. My reason may seem superficial as I do not fear Covid-19, but I do miss my Dad---very much. He is in a local nursing home and I have only seen him briefly since this pandemic began. I miss our visits, I miss his hugs. I want more hugs! He has dementia and has little concept of time for that I am grateful. Traveling is also one of my favorite hobbies and feel it will become a requirement to show proof of vaccination in order to get anywhere. These are my reasons and I'm sure you may have your own no matter what your decision may be.

Why Detox (especially after a vaccination)? Detoxification helps the body clean out the body's filters in order to function optimally. Over time, these filters, especially the liver, become congested with toxic and heavy metal debris. No matter how clean you eat or live, you are not immune to the potential impact of heavy metal overload you have been exposed to in your environment. ADHD, autism, Alzheimer's, anxiety, cancers, infertility, depression and seizures are just some conditions that are caused by or made worse by heavy metal exposure. We are all affected so we should all take the time to assist the body detoxification.

My best advice for anyone getting vaccinated or for those who just need to be "cleaned-up"? DO A DETOX!
Incorporate the supplements listed below with pure water and a clean diet for a minimum of 3-4 weeks. You will feel fabulous. I am happy to give you an excellent guide for how to optimize your diet. This will come in very handy whether you decide to do the detox or not.

MINERALS
(*Complete Mineral Complex by Designs for Health is one of the best combination products for minerals.)
The best minerals to assist the body in detoxification are the following:

MAGNESIUM- Magnesium helps to facilitate all of your body's enzymatic processes, metabolism as well as facilitating detoxification. 80% of the population is deficient in magnesium.

ZINC- Minerals help push out heavy metals. Zinc helps push out Cadmium. Cadmium causes more cancers than all other metals combined.

SELENIUM- Selenium helps prevent viral replication. It help detox arsenic, beryllium, cadmium and mercury. 200mcg is all you need and more is not better. Brazil nuts are high in selenium.

FOODS THAT FACILITATE DETOX of HEAVY METALS

Wild Blueberries
FRESH Cilantro
Spirulina
Barley Grass Powder
Atlantic Dulse

*Alkalizing Greens Blend by Progressive Labs is a great combination product (but get the frozen blueberries and fresh cilantro)

Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie
2 bananas
2 cups frozen Wild Blueberries
1 cup Fresh Cilantro
1 cup no sugar added orange juice---OR Coconut water
1 scoop of Alkalizing Greens Blend by Progressive Labs
***add water and blend for desired consistency

Vitamin C- Vitamin C helps flush the system. During this protocol, 2000mg of Vitamin C is recommended

Don't forget the D3! I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to Vitamin D3 levels, but one of the most life saving things you can do for yourself is to keep D3 levels above 65. (70-100 is best). For most, this will take 4000-6000 iu daily. Have your levels checked with your yearly
blood work!

For access to the supplements mentioned above or if you would just like the copy of an excellent dietary guideline, please log in to https://us.fullscript.com/welcome/journey. Look up my "Heavy Metal & Vaccine Detox" under protocols. I have made it public so anyone can access it.

Wishing you PEACE, HAPPINESS & HEALTH,
Cathi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Midlife Rollercoaster Ride